- Public release: Unscheduled
Artefactual is now focusing its development efforts on AtoM 2 - for more information see our new AtoM website. Release 1.4 was an unfunded development branch for the last major release for ICA-AtoM. We began preparing this release without development support, as a show of good faith to our valued community members who do not wish to follow us forward with an upgrade to AtoM 2. However, without community sponsorship, it is possible that Artefactual will never have the resources to finalize, test, package, and publicly release the ICA-AtoM 1.4 release. For more contextual information, see this post and this older post by AtoM Product Manager Dan Gillean in our User Forum.
Learn more about AtoM 2!
- Acess to Memory website: https://www.accesstomemory.org
- Online demo: http://demo.accesstomemory.org/
- New documentation: https://www.accesstomemory.org/docs/2.0/
- AtoM 2.0.0 release announcement: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ica-atom-users/_zgOnNxM1mE/ODGTv_Bxox4J
- AtoM 2.0.1 release announcement: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ica-atom-users/lEX4uaSV-lo/DFAUH6F796wJ
- Enhance Archivematica integration
- EAC / SKOS fixes
- EAD roundtripping
- EAD <dao> support
- OAI-PMH fixes
- DC roundtripping 4451 Dublin Core.XML export not using ISO language code
See Access to Memory Issues List for a full review of bugs, features and tasks slated for 1.4 ICA-AtoM.