Released Aug 27, 2012 | Download:
Release 1.3 includes PDF Fulltext Search, security enhancements, improvements to Treeview functionality, and many bug fixes to make this the most stable and fully-functional ICA-AtoM release to date.
Release 1.3 comes nine months after the 1.2 release in November 2011. Release 1.3 includes updated translations for Dutch, French, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian and Spanish, along with the addition of Galician, Georgian, Indonesian, Japanese and Thai!
- PDF fulltext search Issue #1252
- Batch search index updates have been optimized to run 10 - 100x faster!
- Command line and web interface CSV import for archival descriptions (RAD and ISAD), authority records, accessions and events
- IE8 compatibility with Trillium theme
- Addition of ellipses to expand or contract lengthy text fields Issue #537
- Administrator control of the public visibility of some archival description elements (Visibility Elements) Issue #1931
- Enhance login process to force all authenticated user requests to https (requires SSL certificate on server) Issue #2226
- Enhance login validation to force use of strong passwords Issue #2227: at least 8 characters long, contains characters from 3 of the following classes:
- # Upper case letters
- # Lower case letters
- # Numbers
- # Special characters
- Limit incoming requests for all Administrator functionality to a static IP address range Issue #2228
- Brand new treeview!
- Drag & drop sorting Issue #1289
- View large number of child records in context Issue #1943
- Pop-up to show long description names when hovering over name
- Integratration of command line and web interface for CSV imports Issue #140
- Allow XML or CSV import to an existing Fonds, Collection or Series Issue #1993
- Add fulltext search for accessions Issue #2323
- Add ability to link pre-existing information objects to accession records Issue #2178
- Default sort order setting (Alphabetic or Last Updated) can be configured by the administrator Issue #2235
- Allow searching on textual dates Issue #2294
- Allow search by date range Issue #2261
- Add copyright status to advanced search Issue #2314
- Add extra search fields for authority records and repositories issue #1965
- Addition of ellipses to expand or contract text boxes Issue #537
- Display Archivematica AIP and File UUID for matching ICA-AtoM digital object Issue #2379
- SQL-only data schema upgrades for Release 1.1 thru Release 1.3 Issue #2270
- New! Galician, Georgian, Indonesian, Japanese and Thai translations of the user interface.
- Merged new and improved user interface translations for Dutch, French, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian and Spanish (thank you to all our volunteer translators).
- Complete French translation of Rules for Archival Description (RAD) elements. (Translation funded by Manitoba Heritage Grant courtesy of the Department of Culture, Heritage and Tourism.)
- Issue# 2420: CSV Import throws warning
- Issue #2417: Treeview: first click on "arrow" doesn't show child levels
- Issue #2415: filters.yml problem under qtSwordPlugin
- Issue #2413: Deleted records showing up in search results
- Issue #2411: Publication status in treeview is adding double parentheses in all themes except Trillium
- Issue #2408: Pop-up display in treeview not visible wen browser window is resized
- Issue #2407: Publication status in treeview should come at end of information object title
- Issue #2402: Admin user gets deactivated
- Issue #2395: Taxonomy/term treeview is broken
- Issue #2394: Installer theme is broken
- Issue #2390: CSV: check -import task fails with error. Invalid column "culture"
- Issue #2384: EAD - dates not importing
- Issue #2382: Unauthorized users should not be able to view PREMIS rights
- Issue #2377: Search for donor name produces no results for authenticated user/admin
- Issue #2376: Repository names mixed with Authority record names in drop-down, selection of Repository name results in 404 error
- Issue #2368: User orange circle "a" favicon for release 1.3
- Issue #2365: In Edit digital object screen, substitute new representation results in white screen
- Issue #2364: In Edit digital object screen, changing mediatype causes white screen
- Issue #2360: Rights holder name appears in drop-down/suggested list for Name of Creator data entry field
- Issue #2358: Move button not working below fonds level in 1.3
- Issue #2348: User Groups unavailable in drop-down when Admin tried to add new user in Trillium theme and Chrome browser
- Issue #2344: New information objects created from the accession page are not linked
- Issue #2337: User with translation rights is unable to edit the information in ISAAR fields
- Issue #2334: Draft status records not appearing in search results for authenticated users
- Issue #2330: Admin cannot view user permissions by repository
- Issue #2323: Add fulltext search for accessions
- Issue #2314: Add copyright status to advanced search
- Issue #2313 Hide accession numbers in archival description from public
- Issue #2312: Trillium css compression of page counter in browse digital objects view
- Issue #2311: Delete reference copy of digital object and replace or regenerate copy causes error
- Issue #2310: "Language and script notes" field should not repeat
- Issue #2298: Can't delete final UF field from taxonomy term
- Issue #2291: Translation interface broken
- Issue #2286: Using "+" in Treeview at Series-level, reveals child-levels without Publication Status "Draft"
- Issue #2284: Administrator unable to edit new user account's active status or edit new user account
- Issue #2276: Search results for PDF, TIFF and JPEG produce multiples.
- Issue #2273: Deleted archival description included in search results.
- Issue #2272: Change field label "Archival history" to "Archival /Custodial history" in Accessions template
- Issue #2270: SQL-only data schema upgrades / Switch migration task to direct db updates instead of YAML upgrades
- Issue #2263: Solve taxonomy and term constant
- Issue #2246: Moving an information object can break the nested set
- Issue #2238: Full reference code for archival descriptions is truncated in search results screen
- Issue #2235: Defaut sort order setting (Alphabetic or Last Updated) should be Admin Configurable
- Issue #2234: Qubit-sword daemon stops working after a long time running (MySQL server has gone away)
- Issue #2220: Migrate task in 1.2 release is not bumping database version during upgrades
- Issue #2212: Lucene Range Search broken in ICA-AtoM 1.2
- Issue #2209: Server 500 error on multiple record deletion
- Issue #2207: Apache (with mod_rewrite?) returns Forbidden error if permalink slug is more than 255 characters
- Issue #2206: Reports - Date field at file and item level populated with date from fonds-level
- Issue #2203: Browse menu translated in Caribou but NOT other themes. Browse results page title not translated.
- Issue #2198: Fatal error viewing file/item report in language other than English
- Issue #2197: In ICA-AtoM Selecting Dublin Core as the default template in Admin>settings does not change resource edit template. Defaults to ISAD(G).
- Issue #2194: Search and Replace results in Fatal error.
- Issue #2176: Can't print file or item lists in DC or MODS
- Issue #2168: Translated UI labels appear in English
- Issue #2147: Trillium theme css not sticking in narrow Safari browser window
- Issue #2143: Trillium: pager alignment is inconsistent
- Issue #2141: Unable to activate a theme when browsing in a language distinct to english
- Issue #2048: Link to ALOUETTE.ca on ABOUT page is wrong, replace with DCB link.
- Issue #2035: RAD Note field for Language needs to be text, not a list of languages
- Issue #1995: Segmentation faults when calling _toString() magic method implicitly
- Issue #1993: Specify parent for EAD import
- Issue #1983: Actor records (users, authority records and repositories) cause incorrect hit count for authenticated users
- Issue #1975: ICA-AtoM virtual appliance does not work under VirtualBox 4.0.4
- Issue #1943: Context menu "see all" links are not useful for a large number (100+) of children
- Issue #1915: User profile should include institutional (repository) affiliation
- Issue #1628: String fields in the db are limited to 255 characters but Users demand bigger sizes and there is no warning
- Issue #1519: When logged in user doesn't have update permission to update archival descriptions, can partially drag and drop in hierarchy treeview
- Issue #1409: Users without view draft permissions can navigate to drafts in information object treeview hierarchy
- Issue #1344: Information div titles in edit screens disappear when scrolled over or clicked on
- Issue #1327: Sorting treeview error when mixing identifiers with none identifiers
- Issue #1280: Prevent same user from being created more than once
- Issue #1113: Can't delete a user if they have created a note
- Issue #767: Include physical objects (i.e. storage containers) in the search index