This page captures some of the papers and conference presentations that have been made about ICA-AtoM and AtoM. See something we're missing? Have you giving a presentation about AtoM you'd like to see listed here? Please feel free to sign in and add a link yourself!
We've got a lot of other great resources in the Community resources section of the wiki as well, including:
- Gueguen, Gretchen, et al. "Toward an International Conceptual Model for Archival Description: A Preliminary Report from the International Council on Archives' Experts Group on Archival Description." American Archivist 76.2 (2013): 567-584. http://archivists.metapress.com/content/p071x02401282qx2/
- Bushey, Jessica. "International Council on Archives (ICA) Access to Memory’(AtoM): Open-source Software for Archival Description." Archivi & Computer 1 (2012). (File:JBushey-ICA-AtoM-2012.pdf)
- Caravaca, María Mata, and Anne-Marie Viola. "The costs of a free, open-source software implementation: building ICCROM, a web-based archival catalogue using ICA-AtoM." Comma 2011.2 (2011): 73-86.
- da Fonseca, Vitor Manoel Marques. "The ICA description standards: the history of their creation and efforts to disseminate them." Comma 2011.2 (2011): 49-58.
- Moreiro, Jose-Antonio, et al. "Free software evaluation for administrative archives management." PROFESIONAL DE LA INFORMACION 20.2 (2011): 206-213.
- Spiro, Lisa. Archival management software: a report for the Council on Library and Information Resources. Council on Library and Information Resources, 2009. http://www.clir.org/pubs/reports/spiro
- Van Garderen, Peter. "The ICA-AtoM Project and Technology." Presentation delivered at the Association of Brazilian Archivists' Third Meeting on Archival Information Databases, March 16-17 2009, Rio de Janiero, Brazil. (File:VanGarderen-ICA-AtoM-2009.pdf)
Whenever possible, we always upload our presentation slides to our SlideShare account:
- Gillean, Dan, and Sarah Romkey. Digital Curation using Archivematica and AtoM. Workshop presentation, Digital Library Federation Forum, October 28, 2015, Vancouver, BC, Canada. Slides.
- Gillean, Dan, Mike Gale. "EAD + XSLT = PDF: Generating full PDF finding aids from Encoded Archival Description XML in AtoM." Code4Lib BC 2014, Vancouver, BC, November 27, 2014. Slides.
- Bushey, Jessica, Michael Conroy. "Online Discovery of Digitized Holdings - BCDC and AtoM." Conference of the British Columbia Library Association (2014).
- McLellan, Evelyn. "Open-source software for archives: Archivematica and ICA-AtoM." (2011).
- Romkey, Sarah. "Open source solutions for archival collections : report from the field at Rare Books and Special Collections." (2011)
- Van Garderen, Peter. "The ICA-AtoM Project and Open Source Software for Archives." Association of Brazilian Archivists Congress, Goiânia, Brazil, July 4, 2008. (File:VanGarderen-ICA-AtoM-2008.pdf)