Phsyical storage tests
From AtoM wiki
A logged-in User can link and create a physical storage location for an existing information object.
- In the view archival description screen, can Click Link physical storage button at bottom of screen and User is directed to Link physical storage screen
- Can select existing containers from Add container links
- Can add a New container name using free text
- Can select the Type from a drop-down list
- Can click on Save button and User is directed to view archival description screen with physical storage area in context menu populated with type, location and a hyperlink container name
- Click on container name and user is directed to view physical storage screen
- View physical storage screen includes name, type and location along with a hyperlink related resources
- Click on related resources and User is directed to view archival description screen
- View physical storage screen also includes a printer icon in the title bar that directs users to a Physical storage list/report.
- Physical Storage report that includes container name, type and location and includes information from the related resources, such as reference code (ISAD), title (ISAD), date(s), part of and conditions governing access (RAD notes area/ISAD conditions of access and use area)
- Can print report, or save as a PDF (NOTE: saving as a PDF is an option in the print dialogue for Apple Mac users; Windows and Linux users will require a browser plug-in or add-on to be able to save a webpage as a PDF).
A logged-in User can edit physical storage location
- In the View physical storage screen, can Click Edit button and User is directed to Edit physical storage screen
- Can edit data in all fields: Name, Location and Type (select new type from drop-down list)
- Click Save button and User is directed to View physical storage screen with edited information
- Alternatively, User can Click Cancel button and is directed to View physical storage screen with unaltered information
A logged-in User can manage physical objects/storage from the main menu
- In the Manage drop-down menu, select Physical objects
- Browse physical storage show page includes table with headers: Name, Location and type
- Name and Location are hyperlinks that can be ordered alphabetically from a to z and from z to a.
- User can select hyperlink container name and will be directed to View Physical storage screen.
- View Physical storage screen shows container name, type, location and related resources as a hyperlink. Logged-in user has the option to edit or delete.