BCAUL pilot project - Metadata mapping
- ICA-AtoM is developed using the Qubit Toolkit (see http://ica-atom.org/code.html)
ICA-AtoM is a web-based application written entirely in PHP5 using the symfony framework and the Qubit Toolkit.
Qubit was created by the ICA-AtoM development team to make it easy for other projects, institutions or communities to adopt and customize the software for their own use.
ICA-AtoM is made available as a distribution of the Qubit Toolkit (much like Ubuntu or Red Hat are Linux distributions). Both Qubit and ICA-AtoM are freely available for re-use under the GPL v2 license.
- all import/export mappings are based on the underlying Qubit data model.
- the Qubit data model is based predominately on ISAD(G).
- Qubit Input - RAD
- Qubit Export - EAD
- Qubit Import - BCAUL Descriptions
- Qubit Import - BCAUL Repositories
- Qubit Input / Export - Dublin Core